Certified professional standards + 6 months guarantee + competitive rates
Placement Solutions is a New Zealand owned and operated business with a proud and successful record specialising in recruitment solutions for employers. We offer a team of highly experienced personnel consultants, very competitive placement charges and a SIX months employment guarantee with all placements.
We hold a significant talent bank of registered and pre-screened candidates across a wide range of vocations, and we are well situated to provide tailored solutions to your employment and human resource needs.
We hold a file of testimonials from employer clients and also from candidates – reflecting the Placement Solutions standards of role assessment, search process, candidate evaluation, and recruitment solutions which lead to satisfaction for all parties.
Our success in solving employer personnel problems is based around a widely respected “no charges until we succeed” policy.
As an example of potential added value delivered because of the way we work, Placement Solutions prefers to take an employer-support emphasis in its relationship with clients. This means that to ensure an “employment edge” for our clients, Placement Solutions consultants are anxious to ensure that these employers provide us with…………
We have found that this emphasis tends to reduce staff turnover and to establish the business as an employer of choice – all of which inevitably means greater productivity plus cost reduction for our employer clients.
1. Placement Solutions consultants can provide ideas and advice on these matters to employers where necessary, using our unique PEOPLE NEEDS ANALYSIS to assist clients review their actual business needs against real task outcomes allocated against people/talent resources.
2. We are the NZ representative for PROFILE PLUS psychometric testing, and offer this candidate behavioural measurement as an extra window of assessment. (We hold many employer testimonials confirming the subsequent accuracy of this personality tool which will reveal natural strengths and weaknesses, the most effective management style needed and best work environment, plus hot and cold buttons which will drive each individual as measured.
Profiling measurements (behavioural personality and IQ) cost $ 305 + GST per candidate, and they are presented in a format which is very easy for any employer to understand, with the turn-around time always guaranteed to be less than 36 hours from completion of the questionnaire.
3. Given the added value that a SALES PERFORMANCE REVIEW can bring to any business, we can offer a consultant who is a dedicated and highly experienced sales skills trainer, and who is therefore available to help our clients improve performance in this area.
Our SPR consultant has well-proven ability from coaching/mentoring sales managers and business leaders to evaluating and directly up-skilling individual sales reps in the field and establishing new call patterns and improved reporting systems, etc.
Each SPR service assignment will be quoted in advance, but most commonly this will include measuring sales skills of field sales staff against the international benchmark Sales Success Profile for which the cost is $ 240 + GST per individual measurement. (When completed, each measurement identifies skill areas where personal development is needed to more readily maximise sales success for that person facing a competitive marketplace).
4. We have a link to a specialist employment law resource team that can basically provide a menu of almost all the HR DOCUMENTS an employer might need. These are well proven and legally tested options covering NZ employment contracts, staff dismissal process, OSH toolkit, staff performance reviews, redundancy process, holidays and sick leave management, staff stress & incident manage-ment, 90 day trial, etc.
Access to information like this will usually make the people management process simpler and legally safer for employers, especially those with limited HR resources in house. Document price list available on request.
5. For clients where team leaders might value on-site assistance or skill development in various areas of people management, we can provide MENTORING SESSIONS one-on-one with supervisors, or TRAINING MODULES in a classroom style – tailored to suit your business team requirements.
Programmes can be developed to suit specific client needs. Suggested topics could typically include:
The above mentoring or training services are usually charged out at a flat all-up fee for the specific programme unit when completed.
As a guide however, the minimum rate will be about $150/hour.
We also produce a regular newsletter keeping employers up-to-date with important HR, statutory and legal matters relating to staff management and employment.
Register to receive : PLACEMENT SOLUTIONS HR LETTER
Sales – Key Account Manager
A Sales Person with a Difference !
Business Development Manager
Specialty: Field sales – new business or account management
Specialty: Process Dynamics & Control